- As a Principal of Tungsten, Jincheng brings experience from academia, consulting, and corporate development.
- Jincheng started his career at the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine (NUCM) completing biological research in nerve cell signal mechanisms focused on Alzheimer’s disease.
- After NUCM, Jincheng focused on pharma consulting as the Head of the Department in the International Licensing Group, where he worked on corporate partnering transactions with overseas (US/EU) pharmaceutical companies to commercialize their pipelines into the Chinese market focusing on both generics and novel therapeutic candidates.
- After pharma consulting, Jincheng was a Business Development Senior Manager at a biotech company where he developed operational strategy, conducted inward corporate partnering transactions and completed an acquisition of smaller biotech company.
- During Jincheng’s academic training at Griffith University and University of Queensland, he completed his research on (1) Nf-kB signalling during adult hippocampal neurogenesis; and (2) investment portfolio and risk management.
EDUCATION + CERTIFICATION
- BSc in Biopharmaceutical Engineering from the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine.
- BSc in Biomolecular Science with a minor Molecular Cell Biology from the Griffith University.
- MS in International Economics and Finance from the University of Queensland.